Scrolling in the Sketchflow Viewer RRS feed

• Question

• After packaging my Sketchflow project, I noticed that several of my pages are two large for the screen, but there is not a way to scroll. The only way to view the page and access the navigation on the bottom of the screen is to use the zoom control on the left hand side of he viewer.  For a couple of the screens, by the time you zoom out far enough to see everything, the text on the page is too small to read. 

How do you make is so that a user can scroll up and down on a sketch like they would if it were an actual web page?

Friday, April 30, 2010 12:16 PM

Answers

• Put all of your content inside a scrollviewer, and make the scrollviewer of a size which will fit into the SketchFlow Player.  The ScrollViewer will allow you to scroll the content like a webpage.
    Friday, April 30, 2010 12:48 PM

All replies

• Put all of your content inside a scrollviewer, and make the scrollviewer of a size which will fit into the SketchFlow Player.  The ScrollViewer will allow you to scroll the content like a webpage.
    Friday, April 30, 2010 12:48 PM
  • I had a feeling that this is what needed to be done. I had selected the items and tried to group them into a scrollviewer, but that didn't work. The items became deformed.

Instead, I created a blank screen of the right size (800x600), added a scrollviewer and sized it to the screen. Then I went back to the original screen, grouped all the items as in a grid and then copied and pasted the entire grid into the scrollviewer on the new screen.

Going back to the original screen, I removed everything, re-sized the screen to the appropriate size (800x600) and then copied everything from the new screen back to the original.

Now all my screens are 800x600 and can be scrolled if necessary!

Thanks for the answer!

Steve

Friday, April 30, 2010 2:09 PM