none
Using Blend with Python

Question

• Hi,

I'm using visual studio 2015 and i have downloaded Python Tools. So far everything works great.

However, to make a really nice UI, i decided to use blend which is also in visual studio 2015.

My question is if there is a way to execute python code after clicking a button made at blend for example.

Thank you.

Monday, February 13, 2017 8:15 PM

All replies

• Hi nebwin,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the development of python. Since our forum is to discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor. Please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://github.com/Microsoft/PTVS/issues and start a new issue with the suitable labels. You will get a better and more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, it looks like the Python not support Blend for Visual Studio 2015, I found a similar issue here: Python not visible in Blend for Visual Studio Community 2015.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:08 AM