Lab Test Result RRS feed

• Question

•  

The Lab Test Result "thing" does not exist in the current SDK. There is a Radiology Lab Result, but this is too specific. For our application, we need a corresponding Lab Test Result in HV to map to our own.

I wanted to see if this could be added to base "things", and how long it would take. If this is not possible, I guess we will have to create a private type.

Before I go and list the specific fields we have in our own Lab Result object, please let me know about the above.

Thanks

Thursday, November 15, 2007 4:38 PM

Answers

• That sounds like a good candidate for a platform type.

You can find a link to the type request page in my data type post - that page has a email address that you can use to request a new type.

I can't tell you how long it would take as that depends on a number of factors, but I can say that we are adding types on an ongoing basis.

Hope that helps.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:11 PM

All replies

• That sounds like a good candidate for a platform type.

You can find a link to the type request page in my data type post - that page has a email address that you can use to request a new type.

I can't tell you how long it would take as that depends on a number of factors, but I can say that we are adding types on an ongoing basis.

Hope that helps.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:11 PM
  • I noticed this issue too, and the weird thing is I can find the xsd definition for other 2 types - Lab test result and Microbiology Lab Test Result (http://labs.microsoftwildcat.com/lab/types/types.aspx), but I can't find the corresponding item types in SDK.

Is there something missing in your latest SDK?
    Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:04 AM
  • There is a lag between the time when data types show up in the platform and when they show up in the SDK - those two types are currently in that state.

We are working to make that lag shorter in the future.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 5:42 PM