Control width RRS feed

• Question

• User668509215 posted

hello,

I am building an asp.net 2.0 application for windows mobile 6.0. I cant set the width of a textbox or any other control.  When the page is viewed in a desktop browser the width of the control is diplayed correct. When the page is viewed in a windows mobile 6 or 5 browser the width of the control is not changed.

I have tried setting the controls in tables and dives but that wont change the size of the control. How do you control the size of the asp controls in a mobile browser?

Sorry for my bad english i'm dutch

Thanks

Tim van Rooijen

Thursday, August 2, 2007 4:21 AM

Answers

• User-1091210821 posted

Hi Tim,

I think the width  etc is device dependent in case of mobile apps, however I am not too sure. They are supposed to move in terms of cards.

You are doing quite well for your english, I am not sure how many english speakers will be able to read/write your language.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 5:25 AM

All replies

• User-1091210821 posted

Hi Tim,

I think the width  etc is device dependent in case of mobile apps, however I am not too sure. They are supposed to move in terms of cards.

You are doing quite well for your english, I am not sure how many english speakers will be able to read/write your language.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 5:25 AM
  • User-1276214700 posted

Use Style="width: 145px" instead of Width = 145px for a server textbox.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 9:31 AM