I have the reference API on a .docx RRS feed

• General discussion

• Vijaye

I have converted the API reference to a .docx.  I am still a paper reader so it is kind of nice.  Is there some place I can send the .docx so you can post it for other users that want to use it?  I have it down to 17 pages with the table of contents.  Makes a nice little pamphlet. 

Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:15 PM

All replies

• Loyola IT,

I think that it's a great idea to have the API reference in docx format.  Could you please post it in our Wiki's download section?

Thanks.

Friday, January 30, 2009 4:58 PM
  • The really big question is - how?  I can find the wiki, I just have no idea how to post anything on it.
    Friday, January 30, 2009 5:28 PM
  • Hi

Could you also post it as a .pdf for those of us that can't open the .docx ?

Thanks.
    Friday, January 30, 2009 6:35 PM
  • I will do a .doc and a .pdf if I can figure out how to post something on the wiki.  Hopefully a bunch of us will keep adding to the .doc as new stuff is add to the Small Basic.
    Friday, January 30, 2009 6:59 PM
  • If you go to: http://smallbasic.com/wiki/Edit.aspx?Page=Downloads, you'll find at the bottom a place to upload files.  Once you upload, you can link to the file from the Wiki page.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 7:10 AM
  • Yes, please upload the file. I was planing on doing exactly that this weekend to provide a reference for my Intro to Programming students. If you could upload the document in a more generic format (such as pdf, or rtf, or even doc) that would be truly appreciated.
    Sunday, February 1, 2009 12:25 AM
    Answerer
  • Vijaye

I am getting "The file you uploaded is not an alowed type" error.  This is just a .doc file, not a website link or anything like that.
    Monday, February 2, 2009 3:28 PM