none
Forum issues

General discussion

• During the past week threads where not updating or new post were delayed in viewing. I contacted support team and they say it should be resolved now.

If anyone is still having issues please reply here and I will convey this back to the team.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:10 PM

All replies

• Hi Karen,

I am having the same issue today.

• Forum is taking to long load
    • Sometime forum loading falls into Run Time Error
    • Posting answer to thread says "Unexpected Error"

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, April 27, 2017 3:56 PM
  • Hi Sabah,

I will rely this back to the support team.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:47 PM
  • Hi Karen,

I'm still having issues, off and on, this morning (Runtime errors being one of the issues).

~~Bonnie DeWitt [C# MVP]

http://geek-goddess-bonnie.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:07 PM
  • Thanks Bonnie. Will provide the team with this feedback.

VB Forums - moderator

Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:37 PM