BadImageformatexception is not getting resolved RRS feed

• Question

• User636278566 posted

hi all,

We converted a 32 bit application into 64 bit. Now we are running it in win 7 64 bit with both .net 3.5 and 4 installed, using VS 2008.

Our requirement is that the platform target of the whole project be x64 and there should not be any x86 or Any CPU file.

The first error that i got was that the Global. asax file was not found. I solved it by changing the project directory from bin/x64/debug to /bin.

I did this change in the main project, nad not in others. Now this generated some other exceptions:

There is a dll called presentationbusiness and it is referred in the main project. The project is rebuilding successfully but while running it throws a Badimageformat exception. and says that could not load file PresentationBusiness or one of its dependency.

I almost checked all the files that are referenced in PresentationBusiness, whether they are 64 bit or not using corflags.

i know this problem is because of some reference file which is still 32 bit.

Can somebody throw some light,,,as there is nothing that we have left doing.

can this badimageformatexception be also because of system.dll, or other system files or mscorlib.dll...

heavily stuck guys ... help

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 2:35 AM

Answers