none
receive AS2 over orchestration exposed as WCF RRS feed

• Question

• We need to be able to receive XML-messages via AS2. Since our partner needs an endpoint to talk to, I exposed an orchestration as WCF, but I'm stuck here. When I don't configure anything else and they send us a message to that WCF, it says:

"Content Type application/pkcs7-mime; name="smime.p7m"; smime-type=enveloped-data was sent to a service expecting application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8. The client and service bindings may be mismatched."

But in the generated Receive Locations, I can't chose the AS2Receive-pipeline. My application has a reference to the EDI application, so this can't be the problem. I couldn't find any articles at all, so I'm turning to you.

Of course it seems wrong that the WCF expects application/soap+xml, but how else do I have to configure everything?

We have seen that the IIS has something in the MIME-types. There are two extensions which handle the application/pkcs7-mime. Do we have to do something with these guys?
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:44 PM

All replies

• Mark. MS sample in SDK use BtsHttpReceive.dll to get inbound message. How about use basichttp binding?
    • Edited by Patrick Yu Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:40 AM
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:35 AM