none
Macros no longer runs RRS feed

• Question

• I created a macros text box for info on an Excel spreadsheet and it no longer runs. I haven't changed the code or have done anything else that should have hindered it operations so I don't know what's up. I use Excel 2016. I have included the code for review. It is really simple so I don't know why it suddenly stopped.
    Sub ShowTextBox()
      UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = "#### - Check Number" & vbLf & "0000 - ACH Transfer" & vbLf & "0001 - ACH Debit" & vbLf & "0002 - ACH Credit" & vbLf & "0003 - ATM Transaction Withdrawal" & vbLf & "0004 - ATM Transaction Deposit" & vbLf & "0005 - Remote Online Deposit" & vbLf & "XXXX - John Debit Card Transaction" & vbLf & "XXXX - Ashley Debit Card Transaction"
      UserForm1.Show vbModeless
    End Sub

Saturday, August 18, 2018 2:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Microsoft Excel features, I'll move your question to the MSDN forum for Excel

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, August 20, 2018 1:45 AM
  • Hello NerdsforDummies,

Based on my test, there is nothing wrong with your code. We can follow the steps below to run it.

1. Go To Developer Tab and then click Visual Basic from the Code or Press Alt+F11.

2. Go To Insert Menu, Click UserForm. Please find the screenshot for the same.

3. Drag the TextBox control on the Userform from the Toolbox. Please find the screenshot for the same.

Then run your code, you will find the screenshot for the same:

Hope it helps you.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Monday, August 20, 2018 5:22 AM
  • Thanks for you asking. Did you resolved your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:58 AM