Data Source Library empty in Designer RRS feed

• Question

• I am collection administrator.  On a particular site within Designer, there is no content displayed in the Data Source Library .  I have refreshed the library many times.  Can anyone advise please?

Just discovered that the pftdatasources folder is not there/visible under _catalogs in the folder list.

There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you're are trying to accomplish.
    • Edited by run4it Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:57 PM
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:18 PM

Answers

• I discovered that the fpdatasource: Permissions (as seen in the UI) had no person or group as having been given permissions.  I added the Owners group and it solved the issue.  Can not imagine how this permission was deleted(?).

There are no mistakes; every result tells you something of value about what you're are trying to accomplish.
    • Marked as answer by run4it Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:13 PM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:50 PM

All replies

• Hi,

CAn you please check the Item level permission on that library or any other specific permission assigned to this library, if not assigned the permission Please create the new folder and test, is it displaying or not. Let us know the update

Krishana Kumar http://mosstechnet-kk.com
    • Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:27 AM Let US know. These are not private conversations. (and the word is "please" not "plz"
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:08 AM
  • I discovered that the fpdatasource: Permissions (as seen in the UI) had no person or group as having been given permissions.  I added the Owners group and it solved the issue.  Can not imagine how this permission was deleted(?).

• Marked as answer by run4it Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:13 PM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:50 PM