none
Visual Studio 15 - Estimated Release Date and Community Edition?

Question

• Does anybody have an estimate on what date the completed version of Visual Studio 15 would be released on? Also, will there be a free "Community Edition" equivalent to the "Community Edition" of Visual Studio 2015?

Thanks for reading

Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:25 PM

Answers

• I do not know when visual studio 15 will be released.  I am sure there will be a community edition when it is released.
    Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:32 PM
  • Hi friend,

Thanks for your posting.

The completed version of Visual Studio 15 has not been released, and Visual Studio “15” Preview 4 was released. Please refer to the following Visual Studio 15 preview 4 release note.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/releasenotes/vs15-relnotes

Whether it has Community Edition version or not, please concerned about the above release note.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:13 AM

All replies

• I do not know when visual studio 15 will be released.  I am sure there will be a community edition when it is released.
    Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:32 PM
  • Hi friend,

Thanks for your posting.

The completed version of Visual Studio 15 has not been released, and Visual Studio “15” Preview 4 was released. Please refer to the following Visual Studio 15 preview 4 release note.

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/releasenotes/vs15-relnotes

Whether it has Community Edition version or not, please concerned about the above release note.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 8:13 AM