none
too busy exception RRS feed

• Question

• I did a wcf service and host it on windows service

my wcf service is communicate with tcp.net protocol

the wcf service worked for a little while and after that it throw the following exception:

System.ServiceModel.ServerTooBusyException:

The request to create a reliable session has been refused by the RM Destination. Server 'net.tcp://localhost:8181/service' is too busy to process this request. Try again later. The channel could not be opened

what should I do that it will work fine?

thanks in advance

Thursday, December 24, 2015 11:34 AM

Answers

• Hi 1234ctk,

According to this case,  in my opinion, you can set the throttling in your web.config file.

Also, when we use the session, when we call  the service's method finish in client. We

need to call the close() method finally. Because, if we not close that the Service allows

the number of session establishment is limited. Then it will occurs above exception

when the limit is reached.

For more information, please refer to the following articles:

1.<serviceThrottling>

Best Regards,

Wanjun Dong

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by 1234ctk Sunday, December 27, 2015 7:40 AM
    Friday, December 25, 2015 6:04 AM

All replies

• Hi 1234ctk,

According to this case,  in my opinion, you can set the throttling in your web.config file.

Also, when we use the session, when we call  the service's method finish in client. We

need to call the close() method finally. Because, if we not close that the Service allows

the number of session establishment is limited. Then it will occurs above exception

when the limit is reached.

For more information, please refer to the following articles:

1.<serviceThrottling>

Best Regards,

Wanjun Dong

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by 1234ctk Sunday, December 27, 2015 7:40 AM
    Friday, December 25, 2015 6:04 AM
  • thank a lot-it worked
    Sunday, December 27, 2015 7:40 AM