none
Why does Azure APIM Developer Portal hang for moderately sized SOAP pass through APIs? RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a SOAP pass through API using a WSDL from Workday, which contains about 20 or so operations.  The generated request samples produced by APIM upon import I suppose are somewhat large.  However when I go to the developer portal and click on one of these APIs to test it the portal hangs, sometimes indefinitely.  It appears as thought size of the API (number of operations and size of the XML request examples?) causes some strange performance issue.  It really makes this product unusable for me at the moment, which is unfortunate.
    Monday, May 20, 2019 12:19 AM

All replies

• Just following up to check if you are still facing the issue. If yes, could you share the screen shot of this .
    Friday, May 24, 2019 2:44 AM
  • Yes I'm still experiencing the issue.  After clicking on any one of the SOAP services it hangs but eventually displays the API.  However there is significant time difference between clicking one of these and the Echo API.  The SOAP APIs are much larger generated from a WSDL, which is the only correlation I can draw. 

• Edited by kakins Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:43 AM
    Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:40 AM