Modify CategoryBrowser RRS feed

• Question

• User-993768971 posted
    Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> I am trying to figure out how to show classified items in the category page per city. Currently, all items show for all cities.   <o:p></o:p>

For example: User clicks on Washington, Seattle, For Sale, then Books. Instead of showing only books from Seattle, it shows all books from all locations.  I only want to show books from Seattle.

I already included the city in the classifieds_ad table so it shows up in the database and on the website.  So capturing the city the user picked is not the problem.  I have I changed the GeAIdById stored procedure to include the city. For testing I have a messagebox pop up to find out if the if the city is being pass through the process.  It works until viewing the category page. I am running the vb classified website.   

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 7:02 PM

All replies

• User-993768971 posted

Sorry, I posted the same message twice thinking the first post did not go through. Can someone tell me how to delete this post or does it have to be done by the moderator? For the time being  please see "Show Category Page by City" for the complete message thread. 

Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:17 AM