Partner dashboard question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have published a app in the microsoft store. In the partner dashboard I can see how many page accesses I have and in what country the app is downloaded. Is there a possibility to see where the page accesses came from? I mean from what country?

Thank you!

Chis

Sunday, September 2, 2018 5:32 PM

Answers

• Hi Chris,

Near the top right of the Acquisitions Page(Overview/AppName/Analytics/Acquisitions), you can expand the Filters to all of the date on this page by market/or by device type.The default filter is All market, but you can limit the date to Acquisitions(including the data of page view) in one or more markets.For more details , please refer to Apply filters.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 3, 2018 4:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Chris,

Near the top right of the Acquisitions Page(Overview/AppName/Analytics/Acquisitions), you can expand the Filters to all of the date on this page by market/or by device type.The default filter is All market, but you can limit the date to Acquisitions(including the data of page view) in one or more markets.For more details , please refer to Apply filters.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 3, 2018 4:17 AM
  • I've seen thats not that what I need... When I try to set the filters, then I just can select the countrys where the app is downloaded. But I want to see ALL countrys where my VISITORS came from, not just the persons whom bought the app...
    Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:22 PM