Delivery Error when creating Sharepoint Document Library subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Recently we have been having issue with a subscription from a report we have.

We have a report that has been generated and have a subscription from that report to create a PDF document within sharepoint.

Recently the subscription stopped working and we have these errors showing:

• A delivery error has occurred. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.DeliveryErrorException: A delivery error has occurred. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidExtensionParameter: One of the extension parameters is not valid for the following reason: Failed to validate the delivery setting PATH.The specified user USERNAME could not be found.

Failed to validate the delivery setting PATH.The specified user USERNAME could not be found

Looking into this, I found a few things but they did not help.

One thing was to install update 5 for SQL server 2012 R2, but that didn't help.

Another thing was saying something about there being 2 user accounts, a claims account and a windows user account, but I couldn't figure out how to make it use the correct account.

I also tried to save it to a Windows File Share, and try to save it to the Sharepoint server side, however that failed stating it couldn't find that path.

Being that sharepoint is tricky with its file store (is there really a location on the server that files are stored, I cant find it) I could not figure it out.

I know I can windows explorer to the file location, \\site\shared documents\Folder but if I go to the web servers that host sharepoint I can't find where this path really is.

Thanks

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:47 PM