Web Page to apply Licnese RRS feed

• Question

• User920493737 posted

Hi,

I am created one website but it's login page showing before ask me License apply page, it is asked 30 days,90 days, 1 Year license then user apply valid license then go to login page otherwise redirect to same page.

Please help me how to do it.

if you have any doughts ask me, i have communication problem, please understand me request to every one.

Thanks,

SK MASTAN VALI 

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:46 AM

All replies

• User-707554951 posted

Hi ValiSK.

Base on your needs, I suggest you could create an table to store license information.

The table includes following columns:

UserName, Password(license), Register data, Invalid data.

When User register an license, we could store above information in database.

When user use provide his correct UserName when using his license, in this step. We could to check the User name whether exist in database(OnTextChange event),

if database haven't such username. We could display a warning letting user type correct user name.

If username is correct. we could retrieve Password ,Register data, invalid data from database.

In the following, we could compare the password user typed to the password we retrieved from database. And using  Register data, Invalid data to calculate the expired data.  Then compare with the date user use his license.

If password is incorrect, displaying an message to let user type correct password.

If expired data>date (user use his license).direct to some page.

Otherwise, redirect to login page>

Best regards

Cathy

Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:32 AM