none
Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 display issue on UHD 4k - Windows 10

Question

• Hello All,

After lots of search, I had to post this question about my issue.

Problem:

using Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 IDE for BizTalk project development, I've observed that "New configured port creation" wizard is having display issues.

This is happening on Windows 10 + 4k UHD display + Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 + BizTalk 2016 project.

Please see below two images from that wizard, in first, other elements are hidden behind the port name text box 

in second, its rendered incorrectly.

I've default setting and scaling is at 250%  as recommended. 

Also, I tried changing it with some other values but no help...

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Nilesh.Sarkate,

I'm afraid you forget two images inserted, or share them via cloud storage.

Regards,
    Ashidacchi
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:37 AM
  • Hi Nilesh.Sarkate,

Would you please share us the screen shot about the real issue in your side?

Do you mean that it has an issue during you create the BizTalk project?

Whether it is related to the specific project's packages loaded? We often clean up the template cache folder, and re-load them.

We often use the command line: 

1) Please open Windows Explorer, and navigate to  <Visual Studio Installation Path>\Common7\IDE (by default is C:\Program Files \Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE);

2) Delete the ItemTemplatesCache, ProjectTemplatesCache folder;

3) Open Visual Studio Command Prompt x64 Cross Tools Command Prompt(run it with Administrator privilege: right-click the program -> Run as administrator):

Run the devenv /InstallVSTemplates

Run the devenv /Setup switch

If I have misunderstood this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 17, 2017 6:24 AM