Azure AD Bulk enrollment token cannot be created. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to set up Bulk enrollment for my Windows 10 laptop devices. They will be joined to Azure AD and subsequently to Microsoft Intune.

I'm using the Windows Configuration Designer to accomplish this by creating a package. Using the simple wizard I'm going to the step Account Management and select the option for Azure AD Join. I want to create a bulk token and click the button for that.

Then a login screen appears and I login with a user account which I would like to use for bulk enrollment. (Note: this user is also a DEM account user in Intune, maybe that's why it's not working?)

When I login with the designated user account and specify a password I'm redirected to the ADFS of my organization. This process tries to authenticate the user, but comes back to the login screen again. So I seem stuck in a loop.

Question: should I use a different account (which isn't also a DEM user?), or could ADFS maybe be the culprit?

• Moved by Sapna Girish Friday, June 16, 2017 8:33 AM related to Active Directory
    Friday, June 16, 2017 7:06 AM

All replies