Fail to install Windows App Cert Kit for ARM RRS feed

• Question

• I reset my Surface RT couples of days ago as no disk space is available. Now I need to install Windows App Cert Kit for ARM. However I always get

Installation failed!

Failed to download the Windows App Certification Kit MSI. Please check your internet connection.

I am sure the internet connection is fine. Maybe the installer is old but I cannot find a download link to the new installer.

Monday, August 21, 2017 11:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Leonard,

Since you can make sure the Internet connection is fine, please create a support ticket so that support can review your specific scenario.

Please choose Applications as your Issue Type and Other as subcategory and click "Submit an incident".

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Leonard Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:53 AM
    Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Leonard,

Since you can make sure the Internet connection is fine, please create a support ticket so that support can review your specific scenario.

Please choose Applications as your Issue Type and Other as subcategory and click "Submit an incident".

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Leonard Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:53 AM
    Tuesday, August 22, 2017 9:35 AM
  • Thanks, I've submitted an incident.
    Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:53 AM