none
Can we get timesheet approved date? RRS feed

• Question

• As user can change/edit the timesheet which is approved. so i need to track the timehsheet which is editted after the approval dat. for this i am unable to get the timehseet approved date. I saw a table MSP_TIMESHEET_ACTIONS in that can anyone helps me in understanding the column values details, what it stands for and contain?

I hope this table could be usefull or else let me know if any other query can serve the purpose...

Thanks,

Sushant Yadav.

Sushant

Monday, February 2, 2015 12:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Sushant,

Maybe other folks on this forum will bring you a different reply, but as far as I know, there is no "approval date" for timesheet; only "modified date". See this blog about the timesheet audit table. Here is another example of a report using the modified date.

A solution (I've not tried) would be to capture in a list the approval date through a workflow. Prasanna did an example here.

Finalyl, 3rd-party Tools might also help you.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Friday, February 6, 2015 12:32 PM
  • I may have discovered the answer to this by accident today. It seems that when a timesheet line is approved, the timesheet line comment is overwritten with the approver name and date. While annoying for my intended purposes, it might work for yours.

Treb Gatte, Project MVP | http://www.tumbleroad.com | @TumbleRoad

Saturday, February 7, 2015 7:59 AM