none
Hi, Attempted1703 dwnld many times for OS reinstall w/o luck! Also used high speed data links w/o succes?(1-2MB/s!)What's up? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've attempted the 1703 dwnld update many times for a reinstall w/o luck! I usually get to about 80% & the process restarts even when using high speed data links!(1-2MB/s!) Is there a place a person can just download the full update without having to remain online? Are there issues with updating to 1703 offline? It's troublesome that my system remains unpatched. I can reinstall my system often depending on what I'm doing & having to deal with a pain in the posterior update is...well...A pain in the posterior! Is 1703 essentially a completely new OS install? Is there still an option to slip stream updates into a image? Thanks for your time and consideration!
    • Moved by Stanly Fan Monday, October 9, 2017 6:15 AM from windows form general
    Friday, October 6, 2017 12:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Dosimal,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Microsoft Community. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 6, 2017 5:52 AM