none
Tds. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys

i have a problem which i couldnt  solve.when i send to tokens to port 1433,after second token sql server disconnect.it doesn't matter what ever i sent after 2.token finish our connect by sql server.

Are there anyone who was experience this problem ?

Best Regards.

Thursday, March 28, 2019 9:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Abdulhamit,

Thank you for this question. One of our engineers will get in touch and review this with you soon.

Thanks,

Edgar

Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:21 PM
  • UPDATE

Abdulhamit contacted via e-mail  (dochelp at Microsoft dot com). The above connectivity issue was resolved by submitting all TDS packets under the same tcp conversation. However he is having issues providing password in the login. Assisting him on that problem. 

Regards,
    Sreekanth Nadendla
    Microsoft Windows Open Specifications

Sunday, March 31, 2019 10:31 PM
  • Issue with encoding password was resolved based on the following section in MS-TDS

2.2.6.4 LOGIN7

Before submitting a password from the client to the server, for every byte in the password buffer starting with the position pointed to by ibPassword or ibChangePassword, the client SHOULD first swap the four high bits with the four low bits and then do a bit-XOR with 0xA5 (10100101). After reading a submitted password, for every byte in the password buffer starting with the position pointed to by ibPassword or ibChangePassword, the server SHOULD first do a bit-XOR with 0xA5 (10100101) and then swap the four high bits with the four low bits.

Regards,
    Sreekanth Nadendla
    Microsoft Windows Open Specifications

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:54 PM