none
Multiple profile container folders. Domain dependent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to setup FSLogix containers using multiple Win2019 file servers. Each File server will be responsible for the storage of a Domain. All FSLogix agents (Citrix Virtual App 1909 Win2019) are hosted in 1 Domain. Users logging into this environment will  be from a number of Domains. I have created a GPO for each domain user set and am trying to use security filters to only apply that GPO to that domain user group.

So Domain User XXX\<username> logs onto the Citrix sessionhost and should get a VHD created on file server XXX as specified in the applying GPO (filter to apply to XXX users).

Domain User YYY\<username> logs onto the same Citrix sessionhost and should get a VHD created on the file server YYY as specified in the applying GPO (filter to apply to YYY users).

And so on...

This isnt working! I'm only seeing 1 file server being used and failures to write to it from other domain users (as they have no permissions).

I see in the registry that VHD location is specified in HKLM\Software\FSLogix\Profiles\VHDLocations which sort of suggests to me that seeing as this is a machine setting, it can only handle 1 location? I'd expect to see a location in maybe the user profile registry?

Is my solution not workable with FSLogix? Thanks for any help!

Thursday, January 9, 2020 2:47 PM

All replies