none
Excel web query script error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team,

Can you please help me out, when i am trying to access some of the sites using excel`s web query , it is giving me some script errors, where i have to click yes or no ( which doesn't matter) . i have created macro which enables edit query button and when opening the site it is showing script errors , i am using www.att.com to open up in my web query. is there any vba code to supress this error? or any other fixes, 

Any help is Appreciated 

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Sandeep125,

Thanks for posting your query in our forum.

Then this is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Microsoft Excel, since your issue is more related to developing issues involving Excel, I would move this thread into the following dedicated MSDN forum for Excel:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Yuki Sun

Thursday, December 1, 2016 3:25 AM
  • Hi,
    How do you query the data? What code do you use?
    I failed to get any error using www.att.com, could you please share the detail steps with us to reproduce your issue?
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Regards,
    Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 2, 2016 7:58 AM