none
Finding the correct SAP clients on SAP marketplace is unclear - anybody done it succesfully ? RRS feed

• Question

• We are upgrading our enterprise BizTalk to 2013R2 and have succesfully installed clients for everything except the SAP clients.

Having read and followed the relevant directions from the BizTalk server installation files we still have not been able to identify exactly where to locate the 32 bit SAP RFC SDK 7.2 Unicode on the SAP Marketplace. The instructions are let's put it kindly....not straightforward.

So any of you guys out there done this succesfully, found and installed the 32 bit SAP RFC SDK 7.2 Unicode for BizTalk 2013R2  ?

Please no links to various instructions on websites, we have been there and they are not sufficient, please only personal succesful experience.

Thanks in advance :-)

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:44 AM

Answers

• (straight from my onenote, cannot validate because I don't longer have access to SAP Marketplace... so please don't shoot the messenger :p)

Download -> Support Packages -> Application Group -> Components -> RFC SDK

Glenn Colpaert - Microsoft Integration MVP - Blog : http://blog.codit.eu

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:26 AM
    Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Can you please look into below MSDN post relevant to Biz talk 2013 .Same will be applicable for2013 R2 as well

BizTalk 2013 SAP adatper

Thanks

Abhishek

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:17 PM

All replies

• (straight from my onenote, cannot validate because I don't longer have access to SAP Marketplace... so please don't shoot the messenger :p)

Download -> Support Packages -> Application Group -> Components -> RFC SDK

Glenn Colpaert - Microsoft Integration MVP - Blog : http://blog.codit.eu

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Can you please look into below MSDN post relevant to Biz talk 2013 .Same will be applicable for2013 R2 as well

BizTalk 2013 SAP adatper

Thanks

Abhishek

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:17 PM