How to move the Reportviewer toolbar below the button control in asp.net? RRS feed

• Question

• User1502350172 posted

I have a aspx page with reportviewer and a back button control. I had to place the button control on top of the reportviewer toolbar control. When I load the page I don't see the button control.The toolbar is not moving after applying styles like padding-top, margin-top... After spending hrs to make the button visible, I am here looking for some guidance. I have the below code with the button control. Any valuable suggestions?

<body style="vertical-align: bottom; height: 100%; margin-right: 0px; 
        margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; 
        padding-bottom: 0px; padding-top: 0px">
        <form id="form1" runat="server">
            <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"></asp:ScriptManager>

<table style="vertical-align: bottom; border:solid; border-width: 0px; margin-top: 0px; 
       margin-bottom: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; padding: 0px,0px,0px,0px;">

<tr>
            <td> 
                <div style="border-top: black 1px solid; 
                    border-bottom-width: 1px; 
                    border-bottom-color: #d4d0c8; padding-top:0px; padding-bottom: 10px;">
                    <asp:Button ID="BackBtn" class="btn btn-primary" Width="80px" runat="server" Text="Back" />

</div>

</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>

<td style="height: 100%;">     
                 <table><tr><td>
               <rsweb:ReportViewer ID="RptViewer" runat="server" BackColor="#ece9d8" ShowToolBar="true" ShowBackButton="false" Height="100%" Width="100%">
                            </rsweb:ReportViewer></td>              
                        </tr>
                  </table>
            </td></tr>      

</table></form></body>

Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:43 PM

All replies

• User1535942433 posted

Hi rajvms30@gmail.com,

Accroding to your description and codes,as far as I think,the showbackbutton is reportviewer control's property.So,you cann't change the position of the showbackbutton because of it's defined.

I suggest you could custome a asp.net button to replace the showbackbutton to implement back achievement.

Best regards,

Yijing Sun

Friday, October 2, 2020 2:27 AM