PDF Viewer Plugin RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to view a .pdf document in my silverlight application. I cannot use IFrame to open the pdf document as an html page, because I'm using some moveable panels, and I want to open the pdf document in one of these panels. Is there any plugin or control I can use to do it? Thank you!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You could try to use PDF viewer control to display it. Currently, Silverlight does not integrate the control by itself. If you want to achieve this, you may submit your feedback in Microsoft Connect: https://connect.microsoft.com/.

In addition, you can display it by using hyperlink button if your own PC has installed PDF Reader. You may refer to this: How to open some pdf files in the silverlight application?

Regarding PDF control, you may refer to this:Are there any free Silverlight PDF controls?  

and PDF for Silverlight.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Jonny_D Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:56 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jonny_D Wednesday, September 10, 2014 1:40 AM
    Thursday, September 4, 2014 5:56 AM