• The error information from the Te.wtl is:

• CheckTDIFilterTest - One or more TDI filters are present:
    •                      Line -1
    • 0x0
    • Error 0x00000000
    • \Device\Tcp \Driver\tdx \Driver\KDHacker \Device\Udp \Driver\tdx
      \Driver\KDHacker \Device\RawIp \Driver\tdx \Driver\kisnetm

Error Message:

Cause : The Execute Task with Commandline cmd /c TE.exe /inproc /enablewttlogging /appendwttlogging NoTDIFilterAndLSP.dll Failed with ExitCode 2

Anyone's help would be appreciated.

• Edited by Wentao92 Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:10 AM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Wenta,

Please contact the driver developer. They can resolve this issue, it's not seems to be a issue from HCK kit side.

Thanks,

Mudit

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:20 AM
  • Hi Mudit,

I wonder whether the HCK test is to test the Anti-Virus Software or the OS.. We don't develop these drivers, however, we have to solve problems in the drivers..

If I reinstall a Win 8.1 system and run the HCK tests, could the problems caused by the drivers be reduced?

Thank you.

• Edited by Wentao92 Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:53 AM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:49 AM
  • Hi Wenta,

HCK kit tests everything which includes any kind of software which has to run on Windows, drivers for hardware and MSFT OSes also, which are running on specific vendor hardware.

I'm not sure , you are testing the MSFT OS on your hardware or a antivirus software?

You can try with fresh OS installation and don't install any third party softwares

Thanks,

Mudit

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 4:49 AM
  • Hi Mudit,

I am now testing the AV software. Running the Oplocks Test takes so much time (at least 5 hours passed). Is it going in the right way? Should I interrupt it?

Thank you.

• Edited by Wentao92 Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:24 AM
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:12 AM
  • Hi Wentao,

I have never done such software testing, so no idea about this  test case. Please check in studio , what is the expected time run for this  test case provided by MSFT and also check the SUT, whether something is happening or it's just halted.

Thanks,

Mudit

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 8:28 AM