Directshow Driver In WinCe RRS feed

• Question

• I apologize if I am in the wrong "tree' as I couldn't find any appropriate forum to ask my question. And mod please feel free to move it.

I have developed a directshow camera driver for the wince 6 and that is compiled and built into the OS image. When I ran it, I could see my camera.dll is loaded, then along with CAM_INIT and PIN_INIT got call and all is well and good.

Now, because of a system requirement that I need to build the driver as a standalone dll (which I built and compiled successfully). I have all the \drivers\builtin registry keys all set up for this dll. After the dll was installed onto the \windows folder and registry setup, the device is reset.

What I found is that the dllmain() on the dll was called, and that was it. How would I expect the device.exe to call CAM_INIT and PIN_INIT? If not, how do I set it up so that it would happen this way?

TIA.

• Moved by The March Hare Monday, January 18, 2010 9:40 PM WM related (From:DirectShow Development)
    Monday, January 18, 2010 9:36 PM

All replies

• HI,

Are you able to locate the driver in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Active?

Regards,
    Jennifer
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 9:57 AM
  • Hi JenniFer,

I forgot about this thread, sorry about that.

It turned out it was something simple (and stupid on my part), I didn't export my xxx_init() etc. functions in the DLL.

Thanks for answering.

Cheers
    Monday, February 22, 2010 10:55 PM