Microsoft Platform Test for ISV Solutions required deliverables RRS feed

• Question

• What required deliverables I must send to ISV for Platform Test.

Are "Setup package" and  "User Document" Enough?

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:50 PM forum consolidation (From:Architecture, Tools, and Process for ISVs)
    Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please provide a little more detail as to which platform test you're submitting your solution to? Are you part of the INNOVATE ON program or are you testing on your own? Do you know which 3rd party testing company you will be using (i.e., Verisign)?

Thank you,

-brenda (ISV Buddy Team)

Friday, June 22, 2007 4:21 PM
  • Hi Brenda!

I have some issues regarding the ISV Platformtest as well.

We are looking to gather 50 partner point using the platform test.

The problem that I have is that I can not find any test åprotocoll to follow, in order to make sure that I fill pass the test.

The only document that I been finding is the "MS Platfform Test for ISV solutions application test specification"

And that sound quite promising, but there is no "what" and not "how" the test will be conducted.

As Heap  Use : Not using allocated memory ater it is freed.

I understand the test, and my staff could find out a way to check it, but I would like to do it the same way as Microsoft (or Partner)

Is there such adocumet some whare? I will test the following tests

• Server 2003
    • Client
    • Manage code
    • SQL server

Regards

Hans C

Friday, July 20, 2007 10:02 AM
  • Hi,

in the event you have not had this problem resolved, you can take a look at

http://www.lionbridge.com/NR/rdonlyres/E58BCE6D-1AD5-45D0-AB9A-CB2194D8DE8F/0/platform_app_spec.pdf

Monday, July 30, 2007 10:20 PM
  • Hi Hans,

For some reason the "Microsoft Platform Test for ISV Solutions Application Test Specification" document is not very helpful when it comes to pre-testing, but I did find some tangible criteria in the corresponding document for the "Microsoft Platform Test for Hosted Solutions". I will assume the requirements are tested in similar ways for both tests.
    Monday, January 5, 2009 12:48 PM
  • I'm trying to get our application verified and the link that is provided doesnt give the exact tests that are carried out. Is there any documentation on the actual tests that are performed so i can replicate on my side. I dont want to spend $800 to get it tested and fail!

Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:16 PM