[HELP] how to HttpRequest to click button in website RRS feed

All replies

• i try write:

Function SendData(ByVal username As String, ByVal email As String, ByVal msgtitle As String, ByVal msgbody As String) As String
            Dim Request As HttpWebRequest = HttpWebRequest.Create("http://alsobhalmustanir.org/report/")
            Request.Method = "POST"
            Request.UserAgent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:54.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/54.0"
            Request.Accept = "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8"
            Request.Headers.Add("Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5")
            Request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
            Request.Referer = "http://alsobhalmustanir.org/report/"
            Dim PostData As String = "username=" & username & "email=" & email & "msgTitle=" & msgtitle & "msgItSelf=" & msgbody & "submit="
            Dim ByteArray As Byte() = Encoding.Default.GetBytes(PostData)
            Dim DataStream As Stream = Request.GetRequestStream()
            DataStream.Write(ByteArray, 0, ByteArray.Length)
            DataStream.Close()
        End Function

but not work, please help

Saturday, July 8, 2017 9:54 AM
  • Korg,

You have probably never heard of it. But there is very much fraud on Internet. Therefore there is much done to make the kind of things you want to do impossible. That is done in browsers, webservers and firewalls. 

If you had asked this in 1998 it maybe would have been possible. 

Beside that is the page a property of the owner of that. Even if you succeed and the owner changes one bit in the page, the chance is high that your program is again failing. 

If somebody don't want that you do it like you do, they have all kind of possibilities to prevent that. If they would make it able or it is your own webserver, then a webservice can be made. 

Be aware, you can simply do a search on Internet with Bing or Google. It is asked ten thousand of times.

Success
    Cor

• Proposed as answer by Frank L. Smith Saturday, July 8, 2017 11:56 AM
    Saturday, July 8, 2017 11:12 AM
  • Korg,

You have probably never heard of it. But there is very much fraud on Internet. Therefore there is much done to make the kind of things you want to do impossible. That is done in browsers, webservers and firewalls. 

If you had asked this in 1998 it maybe would have been possible. 

Beside that is the page a property of the owner of that. Even if you succeed and the owner changes one bit in the page, the chance is high that your program is again failing. 

If somebody don't want that you do it like you do, they have all kind of possibilities to prevent that. If they would make it able or it is your own webserver, then a webservice can be made. 

Be aware, you can simply do a search on Internet with Bing or Google. It is asked ten thousand of times.

Success
    Cor

dude this is my website and i need make client
    Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:07 PM
  • dude this is my website and i need make client

Look around for examples to use - like this one:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19232410/simple-tcpclient-listner-hello-world-example

"A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” - Charles F. Kettering

Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:19 PM
  • dude this is my website and i need make client

Look around for examples to use - like this one:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19232410/simple-tcpclient-listner-hello-world-example

what is this man?? i need just send data by HTTP requst not TCP Listner
    Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:27 PM

• what is this man?? i need just send data by HTTP requst not TCP Listner

Send the data to what? What's the recipient then?

Is this a database application? What's supposed to receive the data?

Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:31 PM