none
how to create executable file for ARMv7 in visual studio

Question

• how can i create an executable file for ARM v7 board using visual studio from windows.example could be a simple hello world print program...
    Tuesday, November 08, 2016 3:16 PM

All replies

• Have you already tried to create a new “Blank App (Universal Windows)” project (specified in the New Project Wizard)? Then you can place a “Hello Word” textblock. In order to compile for ARM, select Configuration Manager from Build menu, then select ARM in the “Active solution platform” dropdown. If it is not present, then select “<New…>” and add it.

Then compile it using Build menu.
    Tuesday, November 08, 2016 6:21 PM
  • Hi Khizar35,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Sorry to trouble and I just want to confirm that your issue is solved or not.

The solution that Viorel_ provided is reasonable, have you tried it? If you have any issue, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:39 AM