Screen for managing unbound data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i need a HTML client screen for managing data that does not come from any LS data source, but from a json file that i get from backend by using a generic handler.

Some of this data i can edit by assigning the values to local data item properies. After editing these values they will saved to the backend by another handler.

But i also have a data collection and for editing this collection i need a kind of a unbound grid control that can be filled by custom code.

Does anybody know a possible solution for that?

Kind Regards

Claus

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 2:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I think you should use a third party control like wijmo.for adding unbound columns, we need to make everything work at client side.

Here is an aritcle which talked about wijmo unbound sorting and filtering,please have a see:

http://our.componentone.com/2013/10/30/local-properties-in-wijmo-grid-for-lightswitch-html/

If you have other questions,please let me know.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:56 AM
    Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:11 AM

All replies