Asking for your opinion RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello all,

I want to do a research about a Mobile software engineering cocept and I want to do that by conducting a small survey of mobile developers. So, can you tell me if you can help me doing that by giving me your opinion about the servey concept when it's given to you here ???

thank you all in advance

Saturday, November 3, 2012 7:50 PM

All replies

• You can Ask questions form us.

Best way is to make questioner first and then fill it from developers.

Sunday, November 4, 2012 10:48 AM
  • Ok, I'll prepare a questioner form and start conducting your opinion.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:29 PM
  • Shehroze jamal,

I'm now doing a research about "Mobile User Interfaces for the Differently-Abled" and I've already created a questionnaire for this research topic so can you please answer it and send the answered questionnaire to this email M614_real@yahoo.com ASAP.

I want to ask you to share this questionnaire with any Mobile developer you know no matter what the development platform was, and ask them to send the answered questionnaire to M614_real@yahoo.com too.

Note: this is the questionnaire link https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F227E2E23DD8CFA4!128  go to "file" then choose "save as" and download it. 

Thanks in advance

Friday, November 30, 2012 12:28 PM
  • Hello Motasim

you have made a good survey..

I want to give you a little suggestion.Please use google surveys for this.It will help you in compiling the results at the backend.

Contact me personally through FB if you face any problems..

Sunday, December 2, 2012 3:43 PM
  • Hello Shehroze jamal

I've created a copy of the questionnaire on Google surveys and here is the link for it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFDWnY1ZUt0cEFzdFhYY1BiOGlkeXc6MQ

can you please answer it and share it with any Mobile developer you know no matter what his/her develoopment platform was ASAP.

thank you and thanks for the google surveys advice.

Sunday, December 2, 2012 8:09 PM