none
Documentation of the Exchange ActiveSync 2.0, 2.1 and 2.5 protocols RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sirs, I am searching for the documentation of the Exchange ActiveSync 2.0, 2.1 and 2.5 protocols used in

Exchange 2003 Servers that is similar to the one available at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc425499%28v=exchg.80%29.aspx.

Could someone guide me how to get appropriate documents? Best Regards, Łukasz Szczur

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:28 AM

Answers

• Hi tukasz

EAS v2.5 and v12 documentation will be available sometime in the first quarter of 2014, but there are no current plans to document v2.0 and v2.1

Regards,

Mark Miller | Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Open Protocols Team

Monday, November 25, 2013 7:23 PM

All replies

• Hello Łukasz Szczur,
    Thank you for your inquiry about Exchange Active Sync protocols. One of the Open specifications team member will contact you shortly.

Regards,
    Sreekanth Nadendla
    Microsoft Windows Open specifications

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:28 PM
  • Hi tukasz,

Would you please email "dochelp"<at>"Microsoft"<dot>"com" and attention me (Mark Miller) and I'll get you to the correct resource to address your request.

Regards,

Friday, November 15, 2013 3:40 PM
  • Is there any possibility to obtain documentations of these protocols? One week ago I sent a message to dochelp@microsoft.com and it was forwarded to the appropriate resource but I did not receive any response yet.
    Monday, November 25, 2013 6:38 AM
  • Hi tukasz

EAS v2.5 and v12 documentation will be available sometime in the first quarter of 2014, but there are no current plans to document v2.0 and v2.1

Regards,

Monday, November 25, 2013 7:23 PM