No aquisition data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have no acquisition, install or usage data for my app since 16 May (previously it was on about 100 acquisitions and 15,000-20,000 user sessions per day so the data is definitely missing, not zero). Health and reviews still seem to be working fine. I know sometimes the acquisition data gets a day or two behind, but not this far. Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks.

• Edited by Ben48 Monday, May 22, 2017 4:44 PM typo
    Monday, May 22, 2017 4:44 PM

All replies

• Am I alone having this issue?
    • Merged by Mattew Wu Monday, June 5, 2017 1:52 AM duplicated issue
    Monday, May 22, 2017 8:12 AM
  • Hi Yury,

You might first check if your app is still in the Store. Or can you make sure that your app has ever been installed since May 17?

There might exist some time delay for your acquisition report.

To figure it out, you'd better contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that they can review it.

Please feel free to update here so that we know if you still need assistance.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 8:59 AM
  •  I also have this problem. The last analytics data (other than Health and Reviews) that I got was on 16-May.
    • Edited by Ben48 Monday, May 22, 2017 6:10 PM
    Monday, May 22, 2017 6:09 PM
  • You are not alone, I am too

Download and Ads report stopped from May-17.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:18 AM
  • Hi Ben48,

I will report this issue to related team immediately.

If you have anything urgent, please create a support ticket here: http://aka.ms/storesupport

I will keep you posted.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:25 AM
  • Hi all,

I have reported the issue to related team.

I will update here as soon as I receive anything update.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

• Edited by Mattew Wu Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:34 AM
    • Proposed as answer by serieusdating.nl Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:29 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Yury M Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:42 AM
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:34 AM
  • Acquisitions, installs, usage and maybe some others are since 05/17 down
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:37 AM
  • Same here:

Download and Ads report stopped from 17th of May.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:55 AM
  • Hello folks,

I just checked and ads performance reports have loaded until May 21st. We have a infra issue due to which data after 21st is yet to load, but that will be resolved and data will catch up soon.

Thanks,

Shreyas Ganesh N [MSFT]

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:14 AM
  • Same here. What's going on MS?
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:37 PM
  • Seeing it on two accounts.
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:01 PM
  • Same...
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:10 PM
  • They've put up a sign acknowledging the issue after 7 days. 

Does not look like it's high priority to MS :-)

Dejan

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 4:50 AM
  • showing this message to me 

The Acquisition report and/or IAP acquisition report (or APIs used to access those reports) may not currently show all data correctly. We're investigating the issue and will remove this alert once the problem has been fixed.

showing this message to user

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    PUR-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound
    1qQMZV5xy0e1ZoDC.56.1.8.5
    2017/05/24 - 05:34:24 UTC

• Merged by Mattew Wu Monday, June 5, 2017 2:01 AM duplicated issue
    Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:35 AM
  • Hi S.Paria,

The related team are investigating this "some reports in Dev Center Dashboard may not show all data correctly" issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:32 AM
  • Is there an ETA?

It looks like Acquisition data are partially loaded. Now instead of 0, I see a few data points. This is arguably worse because now Acquisition data is saying that the rate dropped by roughly 1/3 magically around May 17th.

Install count is also partially loaded up to May 18th, but flat 0 on 19th and onward. I know this is not true because I've got e-mails from users who say they downloaded my app in past couple days and had feedback.

More visibility into when this issue may get resolved would be great.

Thanks

Seulgi Kim

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:11 PM
  • Hi all,

The acquisition report should be fixed. Please check it.

If you still have issue about it, please file a support ticket here through your developer account: http://aka.ms/storesupport

Apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Friday, May 26, 2017 1:41 AM
    Friday, May 26, 2017 1:41 AM
  • what's about Usage? is still down for me
    Friday, May 26, 2017 6:21 AM
  • what's about Usage? is still down for me

Hi Neosonne,

Could you please give me your email or skype? I want to ask you some questions about payouts.

Thank you!

Saturday, May 27, 2017 2:57 PM
  • Now usage works too

@wpdev01 E-Mail: app.musbox@outlook.com

Sunday, May 28, 2017 7:43 AM
  • Hi Ben48,

The acquisition and usage report should be fixed. Please check it.

If you still have issue about it, please file a support ticket here through your developer account: http://aka.ms/storesupport

Apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Monday, May 29, 2017 2:01 AM
    Monday, May 29, 2017 2:01 AM
  • Hi,

I'm getting this again since 5/26...

Am I the only one?

D

Dejan

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:45 AM
  • Hi,

Me too, the problem was solved but started again sinds 26/5/

Gr.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:53 PM