none
Change ValidatorContract.js RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

Can I change the ValidatorContract.js in the admin panel? I want change constant name: validatorContractAddress. What do I need to do?

Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:32 PM

Answers

• I'm sorry I missed your response. Can you please share the link to the sample or to the tutorial you were following?
    • Marked as answer by Sviatoslav S Wednesday, November 27, 2019 8:33 AM
    Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Sviatoslav S can you please share more detail about what are you trying to achieve by changing the name of that constant? Also if you can share the link to the file on GitHub repo if hosted there.

If you are talking about the samples one option could be to fork the repository so you can modify it and keep your changes there. There are tons of forks of those sample repos.

Saturday, November 2, 2019 1:01 AM
  • When I did fork spec.json and change safeContract address I notice that in the admin site (Ethereum On Azure) has js (VlidatorContract.js) and this file has field this.validatorContractAddress = 'address' how constant. How I can change this field if I did fork with new safeContract address? Because this field not update
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 12:42 PM
  • I'm sorry I missed your response. Can you please share the link to the sample or to the tutorial you were following?
    • Marked as answer by Sviatoslav S Wednesday, November 27, 2019 8:33 AM
    Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:44 AM