none
SapErrorMessage=EXCEPTION TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE RAISED while downloading the BAPI Schema RRS feed

• Question

• I am using  BAPI schema(/SBDP40/LINK_OPP_TO_QUOTE) to generate WSDL in BizTalk.

I have checked in SAP and table type /SBDP40/QUOTE_ID_TT is active.

I get below error while generating WSDL.

Error details:<o:p></o:p>

Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Retrieval of Type Metadata has failed while building WSDL at 'SAPTABLE//SBDP40/QUOTE_ID_TT' ---> Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: The SAP system returned error: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_EXCEPTION. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_APPLICATION_EXCEPTION. SapErrorMessage=EXCEPTION TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE RAISED. AdapterErrorMessage=The RfcGetStructureInfoAsTable API returned the error code 2 when obtaining metadata for the type /SBDP40/QUOTE_ID_TT. Check the RFC SDK trace files for details.. when trying to retrieve metadata for table: /SBDP40/QUOTE_ID_TT. ---> Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_EXCEPTION. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_APPLICATION_EXCEPTION. SapErrorMessage=EXCEPTION TABLE_NOT_ACTIVE RAISED. AdapterErrorMessage=The RfcGetStructureInfoAsTable API returned the error code 2 when obtaining metadata for the type /SBDP40/QUOTE_ID_TT. Check the RFC SDK trace files for details..

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 8:12 PM

Answers

• Issue is resolved now.

Changes were made in SAP. We were importing Table type parameters. We deleted importing table type parameter and stored under tables parameters.

Friday, July 11, 2014 12:13 PM

All replies

• Have you tried restarting the J2EE Engine?
    Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:30 AM
  • Issue is resolved now.

Changes were made in SAP. We were importing Table type parameters. We deleted importing table type parameter and stored under tables parameters.

Friday, July 11, 2014 12:13 PM