DB connection in windows phone RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am beginner in windows phone application development. I want to access the data from a remote server.How can i do so? Is web service method applicable ? Also how can i access data from a native DB?  Please help me.Thanks in advance

Anu

Friday, December 31, 2010 6:02 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Anu,

I have seen duplicate thread here. Please follow the same.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsmobiledev/thread/b78ad7a1-3f50-4d3b-b0d9-f3345360452e

You can also try he same query here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsphone

Regards,

Malleswar

• Marked as answer by Bin-ze Zhao Tuesday, January 4, 2011 6:17 AM
    Saturday, January 1, 2011 6:37 PM
  • Hi,

I am beginner in windows phone application development. I want to access the data from a remote server.How can i do so? Is web service method applicable ? Also how can i access data from a native DB?  Please help me.Thanks in advance

Anu

Hi Anu,

Please do not post duplication query, most probably you are getting solution, in a single thread only.

you have already posted here See and discussed.

Hope it helps.

- Pavan Pareta [MCTS - Windows Mobile 5.0] If you find my post is helpful for you then mark as a answer and vote it.
    Monday, January 3, 2011 4:22 AM
  • Hi Pavan,

I am sorry to say, that you are answering with the similar kind of explanation.

Please answer when only you have different suggestions.

Regards,
    Malleswar

Monday, January 3, 2011 7:24 AM
  • Hi Pavan,

I am sorry to say, that you are answering with the similar kind of explanation.

Please answer when only you have different suggestions.

Regards,
    Malleswar

Hi Malleswar,

I apologize for the same.

I was trying to convince owner of the thread, post only one thread, probably he can a solution in a single thread.

- Pavan

- Pavan Pareta [MCTS - Windows Mobile 5.0] If you find my post is helpful for you then mark as a answer and vote it.
    Monday, January 3, 2011 10:34 AM