How can i upload file from my azure viirtual machine to azure blob storage RRS feed

• Question

• I want to upload a copy to blob storage from my azure server.

sharma priya

Friday, April 17, 2020 8:35 AM

All replies

• You can use Azure Storage explorer , PowerShell Azcopy  and more, I would recommend to use the Azcopy or ADF 

Copy and transform data in Azure Blob storage by using Azure Data Factory

This is a 3rd party article, but the have provided the steps how to Move Data from Azure VM to Storage account using AZCOPY

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, April 17, 2020 9:20 AM
  • @Sharma Priya Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:08 AM
  • @Sharma Priya Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, April 27, 2020 3:48 PM