Embedded browser RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to have an embedded browser inside visual studio(a tab or panel) that I can use to visualize the website I am designing in VS. Having to switch between two apps for minor adjustments is a bit inefficient. I would also like to be able to refresh the browser after starting the app. Is any of this possible?

Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:20 AM

All replies

• Well, I guess I will use IE if I have to. Is there a way to refresh the browser after the app is started? e.g., through a post build event.
    Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:33 AM
  • Hi JonSlaughter,

Based on your description, you want to refresh embedded browser when you post a build event.

As far as I know, there are different app, it is impossible to achieve it via some settings. we need to right click the page on the embedded browser, then click refresh button to refresh it.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 9:43 AM