none
Need System.Data.Dynamicdata dll RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello,

I am using .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1. I have got the source code from my client and trying to run it. But, it is saying that a reference to System.Data.Dynamicdata dll is missing. It seems that this dll file is of the framwork 3.6.0

Can you please provide me this dll file or any easier way is there to solve this problem.

I am new to .NET

Please help

Regards
    dharam.new@gmail.com

• Changed type YiChun Chen Monday, March 9, 2009 1:55 AM Do not follow up
    Monday, March 2, 2009 7:21 AM

All replies

• Hi!

In .NET Fw 3.5 there is a System.Web.Dynamicdata.dll, but no System.Data.Dynamicdata.dll. Can you please confirm the correct dll? Also, please copy/paste the exact error that you get.

Regards,
    Lucian Baciu, http://studentclub.ro/lucians_weblog
    Monday, March 2, 2009 9:21 AM
  • Hi Dharmendra P,

I agree with Naicul. Could you please clarify your issue more? What's the exact error?

Thanks

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, March 9, 2009 1:52 AM
  • Hi Dharmendra P,

We are changing the issue type to “Comment” because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” by editing your initial post and changing the radio button at the top of the post editor window. If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.

Thank you!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Monday, March 9, 2009 1:55 AM