none
Trying to do a sale price, getting error msg we weren't able to save your changes RRS feed

• Question

• Our app has been published successfully. We've updated it, and I've made changes to the description, videos, screenshots.

Now I want to do a sale price for about a week, but every time I try to set it up, I get the msg in the title. I've tried removing the sale and starting again. I've tried deleting the whole Submission and restarting. I've been able to make changes in the Store listings section. I just tried to change the trial version from 15 days to 7 days and I got the same error message. I tried to change the base pricing for one country, and got the same error. So, it appears this whole section, Pricing and Availability, is not allowing any changes. 

I'm not changing the Package, just trying to make Pricing and Sale changes.

Thanks for looking at this.

• Edited by Wiredcoach Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:07 AM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Wiredcoach,

We can't reproduce and track your issue on Pricing and Availability Page. Could you make a support ticket to ask the team which could track your submission process for help directly? Thanks for your understanding.

Steps: Click 'Contact us', select 'Dashboard issue' as support topic and 'App submission' as 'issue type' to 'Submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:35 AM
  • I'm having the exact same problem... Have you found a solution?

Thanks.

• Edited by TheodorJohn Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:15 PM
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:10 PM
  • Thank you, Daisy, for responding. I notice that you are very active here.

Well, it finally resolved itself. When I submitted new packages, then I was able to save the Pricing and Availability section, so now the Sale will happen in a few days.  I won't need to submit support ticket.

Friday, May 24, 2019 5:07 AM
  • Hi Wiredcoach,

Glad to know that your app could be update now. Please free feel to post here if you have any question about submitting app.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 24, 2019 6:08 AM
  • Now it works for me, too, but I haven't done anything to make it work, it just started to work.

Thanks.

Friday, May 24, 2019 4:28 PM