Submission is stuck at "Certification process" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My submission (both new + update app) is stuck at "Certification Process" for a week.

Anyone having this problem?

• Edited by hharri Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:17 AM
    Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you receive any email from the store team to say if there are any problem about this? 

If not, please open a free support ticket here: Contact Us. Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select App submissions for issue type.

With the support ticket, the store team could check if they missed something.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:05 AM
  • We're having a similar issue. no submission has gotten past certification since Jan 22nd...
    Friday, January 31, 2020 11:56 AM
  • Sent a message this last Friday to the reportapp email address, they got back to me on the same day and said the issue had been resolved and that my submission was through certification. So, either they're having a tech issue that unblocked on Friday, or they're manually fixing stuff as people complain about it. either way, it got through which is all that matters.
    Monday, February 3, 2020 8:54 AM