Not able access the SharePoint site.Redirecting to NO access page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am not able to open the SharePoint home page, I am new user in that farm.

I have SCA and Owner permissions, But when i open home page redirecting to No Access. Remaining all users(who have normal access) it is working fine. If i create any page in the PAges library i am able to access with out issues. Only existing home site is giving permission issue for me.

Is there any issue in far level to access the First time?

Could you please provide the suggestions here.

DVGR, SharePoint Developer

Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on your description, my understanding is that your account cannot access the home page of SharePoint site.

I recommend to use another account which has permission to access the home page of the site and then check the permission of the page for your account.

Please go to Site Pages library in the site > select the Home page and then click Document Permission in the ribbon under Documents tab > click Check Permissions in the ribbon to check if your account has permission to access this Home page.

Thanks,

Victoria

Forum Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Victoria Xia
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by JasonGuo Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:14 PM
    Friday, September 12, 2014 2:44 AM

All replies

• Hello DVGR

Have you checked your permission of master page, page library and CSS files? if not the please do so from view all site content page.

Also confirm that there is no customization on that page, which is stopping you to access that page.

Hemendra:Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help

Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:16 AM
  • Thanks for reply.

I dont think it is related to customization issue. I have full control. Every reader also accessing application. Here i am thinking , i am accessing the site first time.

DVGR, SharePoint Developer

Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:16 AM
  • Hi,

Based on your description, my understanding is that your account cannot access the home page of SharePoint site.

I recommend to use another account which has permission to access the home page of the site and then check the permission of the page for your account.

Please go to Site Pages library in the site > select the Home page and then click Document Permission in the ribbon under Documents tab > click Check Permissions in the ribbon to check if your account has permission to access this Home page.

Thanks,

Victoria

Forum Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Victoria Xia
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Hemendra Agrawal Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by JasonGuo Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:14 PM
    Friday, September 12, 2014 2:44 AM