none
what is the Windows Azure Pack requirement for billing using Cloud Cruiser RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys,

What is the Windows Azure Pack requirement for billing using Cloud Cruiser  ?

I have installed & configure the SCVMM 2012 R2, SCOM 2012 R2 ( Management server Dataware & Reporting Services ), SPF, Windows Azure Pack and Cloud Cruiser but I am not able to see the billing data.

can some please confirm me did you need any other component to be installed to get the billing details?

Thanks

Thanks

NM-BG

• Edited by BG-NM Friday, January 3, 2014 10:12 AM
    Friday, January 3, 2014 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hello Guys,

I have installed & configure the SCVMM 2012 R2, SCOM 2012 R2 ( Management server Dataware & Reporting Services ), SPF, Windows Azure Pack and Cloud Cruiser but I am not able to see the billing data.

can some please confirm me did you need any other component to be installed to get the billing details?

Thanks

Thanks

NM-BG

Friday, January 3, 2014 10:12 AM
  • Hello Guys,

Thanks

Thanks

NM-BG

Hi NM-BG,

There are a number of post installation configuration steps that need to be completed for Usage and billing to function.  Are you able to advise which steps you've completed?

These are the guides I used for configuring the metering:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/privatecloud/archive/2013/09/30/configuring-spf-and-windows-azure-pack-for-iaas-usage-and-metering.aspx

This blog post details the troubleshooting steps for the SPF usage adapter:

View
    article...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 12:09 PM
  • Hi Hayden ,

Thanks for your reply.I can see my usage data in my WAP database. but I am not able to see it inside Cloud Cruiser.

Could you please prover some pointer to fix the issue.

Thanks

NM-BG

Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:30 PM
  • Hello, Were you able to fix this?

Priyabrata

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:36 AM