none
Help needed - how to call method from WSDL in windows app RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I have a requirement of calling a method from WSDL file and displaying data in data grid. 

Attached is screenshot of service i am querying.. Left side is input and right side is output. Can someone please help me on how to display the response received in data grid?

I am new to this, so if someone can help me with detailed steps please..

Thanks!

• Edited by Viral B Patel Monday, May 8, 2017 4:18 PM
    • Moved by Stanly Fan Tuesday, May 9, 2017 7:15 AM move from windows form general
    Monday, May 8, 2017 4:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Viral,

According to your description, your issue is more related about WCF. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce,  I will move this thread to corresponding forum : Windows Communication Foundation, Serialization, and Networking Forum for dedicated information. You will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 6:39 AM
  • What is your service type, WCF Service (.svc) or Web Service (.asmx)?

For calling service, we usually generate client code and configuration and then call methods from client code.

I suggest you follow below link.

#Walkthrough: Creating a simple WCF Service in Windows Forms

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb386386.aspx

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 1:44 AM