the best inexpensive ,easy and secure way to publish a website. RRS feed

• Question

• User1493762548 posted

very thanks in advance . i am a new web programmer please suggest me to publish on secure and cheaper hosting provider  which is best for beginners. i think that microsoft azure takes 150 $ per month for a website . Is it true? please suggest if there is cheaper than this.

Friday, April 22, 2016 4:52 PM

Answers

• User-453926175 posted

You can actually get started with Azure for free.  And then you'll only need to start paying if you want a personalized domain name and other features.  I'm currently hosting about 15 sites, a SQL Database, personalized domain names on each of those sites, SSL, Wordpress with an attached mySQL database, daily backups, etc. for less than $80 a month.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, April 22, 2016 6:46 PM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi fiazahmed,

i think that microsoft azure takes 150 $ per month for a website . Is it true? please suggest if there is cheaper than this.

Microsoft Azure allows you to quickly deploy infrastructures and services to meet all of your business needs.

No upfront costs. Only pay for what you use.

Estimate your expected monthly bill using our Pricing Calculator, and track your actual account usage and bill at any time using the billing portal. Setup automatic email billing alerts to be notified if your spend goes above an amount you configure.

Further information: Azure pricing

Regards,

Angie

Saturday, April 23, 2016 3:03 AM

All replies

• User-453926175 posted

You can actually get started with Azure for free.  And then you'll only need to start paying if you want a personalized domain name and other features.  I'm currently hosting about 15 sites, a SQL Database, personalized domain names on each of those sites, SSL, Wordpress with an attached mySQL database, daily backups, etc. for less than $80 a month.

Friday, April 22, 2016 6:46 PM
  • User379720387 posted

Azure is hard to beat, provided you stay within the confines of the free offering.

Seamless integration with Visual Studio and Web Deploy.

Friday, April 22, 2016 7:51 PM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi fiazahmed,

i think that microsoft azure takes 150 $ per month for a website . Is it true? please suggest if there is cheaper than this.

Microsoft Azure allows you to quickly deploy infrastructures and services to meet all of your business needs.

No upfront costs. Only pay for what you use.

Estimate your expected monthly bill using our Pricing Calculator, and track your actual account usage and bill at any time using the billing portal. Setup automatic email billing alerts to be notified if your spend goes above an amount you configure.

Further information: Azure pricing

Regards,

Angie

Saturday, April 23, 2016 3:03 AM