Start and suspend performance certifications failed

Question

• Hi i just wanted to update my html5 Windows Store App, but start and suspend performance certifications failed and there is a problem. My friend told me that there is an options to add a empty file named NoteTest or something like that to my project and this will help but he don't remember the file name. The app is a arcade game so it has much animations and another images. Anybody has ideas? Deleting files from appdata etc. doesn't help

sorry of my english ;)
    • Edited by Chotkos Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:26 PM
    Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:22 PM

All replies

• and what should that empty file do?

you should improve the problem that there with suspending, is it too slow or does it crashes?

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:33 PM
  • Ok i just changed all the graphics and sounds to lower quality, still nothing, propably i shoud remake all the events to more effective if it is possible. This is the only thing that may help...
    Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:45 PM
  • are you sure its taking too long before suspending and not simple crashes during suspedning? did you run the wack tool your self already?

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:58 PM
  • no crashes or anything. which file of \AppData\Local\Microsoft\AppCertKit should i show you :)?

edit

ok every js project compiled on my pc doesn't pass it, blank app also, so i need to reinstall Visual propably.

• Edited by Chotkos Friday, November 22, 2013 10:17 PM
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:34 AM